Comment on page
For large events such as prize giveaways, DeGame has set up a reward feature for users.
On the reward manage page, click the 'create' button in the top right corner to start editing your reward.
How to Reward
- Reward: Rewards support Token, NFT, Custom, and Discord role types.
- 1.Discord role: You can view the channel and send messages after creating the Role.
- 2.Token: The token supports customization, just upload the logo and name of Token.
- 3.NFT: Choose between DeGame's default contract or go Custom.
- DeGame Default Contract: Mint NFTs on Scroll and Altlayer now, with more networks coming soon.
- Custom：needs to provide a logo and contract address.
- 4.Custom: Custom fit whitelists, blind boxes, and other rewards.
- Method: The reward distribution method supports raffle, ranking, custom, and FCFS.
- 1.Raffle: DeGame system will randomly select users based on the number of prizes.
- 2.Ranking: Currently the ranking will be calculated based on user invitations.
- 3.Custom: Rewards are freely distributed by you.
- 4.FCFS: Rewards are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Winner & Per winner
- Winner: The winner determines the number of winners.
- Per winner: Rewards support random allocation and flat-rate distribution.
- Address: Support for user submission of EVM and Sonala addresses.
To create a reward, choose any of the following six conditions and add them.
You need to fill in the basic information about the reward such as title, description, and schedule.