Comment on page
- Click the avatar button in the upper right corner of the home page and select "Manage Communities" from the menu.
- You can also search by name in the search bar to locate your community.
If you are the administrator or editor of the community, you will see the section below:
Once you have successfully entered your community, you can edit on the left side of the page to build your community.
- Community introduction: This is probably the first thing they will read when joining your community and the description shown on the community landing page - make sure to give them some context about your community.
- Personal Profile: Exclusive to your personal information, it will intuitively show your rank and CP value, etc.
- Leaderboard: Intuitively shows the ranking of users with cp values in the community.
Users can adjust the background color by changing the options in the upper right corner of the home page.
Eye protection mode